Saturday, December 10, 2011

COLOR OF PAIN




I wasn’t faulty, this line wont decrease my pain because I wasn’t faulty doesn’t mean that the fault didn’t happen, may be words are different somewhere but the mean of that incident is she is not with me and this is the price of that day.
Perhaps, somewhere some people, by showing sympathy to me will say or will try to convince me that I didn’t do any mistake so I shouldn’t be sad, I should move on but the reality of my heart and my life is, I never accepted that she is different from me. I always considered her in me, so the thing is if she has done something wrong then I am also responsible for her mistake.
I don’t think so that I wasn’t faulty because if she was mistaken, I want to accept the guilty too for her mistake to me.
Blaming, doubts, abusing things behind her, love is too far from these words. I always wanted to make her happy.
Once I said to her,” The day you wish to leave me then tell me without any fear, I won’t stop you because that day also I would love to see a smile on your face which makes your eyes bigger with full of happiness”. But in real, when she left me, she didn’t ask to me then I said to myself,” don’t worry she might have forget to ask, one day she will come to me and will ask to me to go”.
Love happens without telling anyone, but when it leaves you anyone can read its space on your face. It sounds dramatic but unfortunately it is true.
Today, loving her is not in my hands and to erase her memories is also not in my hands. She is not like a pain for me now, she is like the cutest part of my life now.
Her memories are also like satisfaction for me today. She is still like perfect water for my thrust but this water is not true and I know that but I have nothing to do except loving her.
I was so alone after her and still I am alone, one day I was thinking about the people who are in the same situation and I decided to be a part of their pain. I can feel their pain because I have the same color of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment