Monday, January 9, 2012

THE LAST WINTER !

                    Scorching heart, mutiny thoughts, the act of urging myself, grousing in past, implementation of implausible decisions, snagging a black cased watch and the coveted memories, I was, after that last winter.
All plausible ways to live life, to walk with the life to feel the life were out of my fingers. The last winter season was really very cold. It froze everything which was mine. Unfortunately, my eyes were warm because of the tears. Their bad luck because they saw her going far of me.
I was contented with her, full of her and in the last winter I got empty except a black cased watch. After many seasons, still there is a little fog on its glass, its dial is still chilled, and still its running in that winter time.
When I was grousing in the past, I saw from that hole, I was lying in her lap with those warm closed eyes, I am watching it from present and still she is looking gorgeous.
I wanted to make my love like a hardy tree, which could have stand in all seasons. But the last winter froze everything which was mine except my eyes. The last winter grabbed everything of mine except that black cased watch. Even memories which I have are coveted, not mine. The last winter season, it was really cool.

1 comment:

  1. hi ! im regularly reading ur blogs, really heart touching, and its very good dat u r sharing ur experiences and feelings... best of luck

    ReplyDelete