Sunday, April 6, 2014

THE BLUNT END


Zeal, passion & ambitions, I started my journey with these words few years ago. Alone, walked a very long way. Hard work is not the only thing which is requiring for success. I gave everything of mine including my soul to my work.
After finishing the first step towards success that is the initiation of my concepts on ground. I started believing in a self-constructed motive, life is not about earning life is about spending.
The sharp end of my character was always my morality, my zeal, passion, my craziness for my work. People stop considering you as an inspirational personality when you keep telling them about your journey & it becomes blunt end.
Glory of success cannot be enjoyed alone. I also don’t want to enjoy it alone but it becomes harassment when your creation becomes laughable reason.
An idea may be a small idea comes in your mind. Do not measure it by its size, it’s not the size, it’s how you use it, measure it by its potential. We should respect them who created it whether they are mad or wise because if you are part of that idea today it is happening because they thought it yesterday.
The blunt end has the same application in the world if the sharp ends are useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment