Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"BURIED AT 23"


  “THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THEN THE DEVIL YOU DON’T KNOW”
             I saw many devils, I fought with them and I won. All the devils were known for me but when I lost everything in fight with a devil it was not known as devil for me. I never knew that how angel becomes devil.
                I have experienced a lot parts and views of life from many different angles and more on I want the experiences except one. I don’t want to experience life from that single angle, the unknown devil’s angle.
            I never knew that how a devil enters in your life, how it owns your soul, how it rules your heart, how it changes your priorities, how it color your dreams, how it completes your every gap, at last it kills you and rupture your heart to taste your blood.
           I fought with thousand of devils who all were wearing the devil faces but how could I fight with a devil who was wearing the face of my emotions, my love and my future, I didn’t and I lost!
          I was in battle without weapons because my fight was with my weapon. There was no weapon which could harm me except my own.
           It is still out of my reach, why the angel became devil, why the weapon killed the master, why the dreams crashed the brain of dreamer, why?
           Every why is not answerable in this world and every battle is not to win, I lost but she won. This is the basic law of nature, if someone wins then someone losses. This is how I accepted this all.
         The devil came in to my life but the face was different it was an angel; it changes everything in my life. I started loving the life. A few days later it turned in to a devil, messed my heart with both hands, slightly tasted my blood, smiled and buried me, buried me at the age of 23.
          The number will increase from 23 but the time will remain same. I still remember that devil. I still miss the devil. I still cry for the devil. I lost the battle but sometimes the victory of someone’s is more precious than yours.  
        I am happy that she “the devil” liked the taste of my blood and the sound when my heart busted up. She buried me at 23 and I am happy in the grave.




2 comments: